The terms ”Me”, ”I”, ”us”, ”We” or ”our” refer to the team (or the owner) behind the website. The term ”you” refers to the viewer or the user of the website.
If you browse or use this website you are agreeing with the following terms and privacy conditions. If you disagree with any part, don't use this website.
This policy is effective since August 26, 2023 and it can be modified with no warning. It is your responsibility to check for updates, to ensure that you still agree with it.
The use of this website is subject to the following terms:
- The pages content is for your common information and is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we or any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we will not be liable. It is your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed by us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, graphics and code. For more details regarding this topic you can consult the copyright page.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, are acknowledged in the copyright page.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- This website may also include links to other websites. These links are included for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s) or that we have responsibility for their content.
- This website uses external services provided by other companies. If you use this website, it means that you also agree with the policies of the following companies:
Privacy & SecurityIndex:
- External Links
- Website Security
- Website Servers
- Collected Information
- Usage of the Collected Information
- Backup & Restore
- Your personal information
We try to do my best to ensure that our privacy is protected. We may ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website.
You can be assured that the information will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement and regulated by the European General Data Protection .
The website may contain links to other websites. However, once you have used these links to leave this site and you should note that we do not have any control over those websites. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Also in order to give you an extra layer of privacy, we do not make any request to external websites from your client, so we protect you as most as possible from third-party websites.
We are committed to ensure that your data is secured. Because of it, we will not disclose the security measures of our infrastructure, but you can consider that:
- All the communication between your client & the server are encrypted with SSL.
- All the data is hosted in private servers with physical and digital security measures.
- No data (links, flies, etc...) will be disclosed unless required by law.
The servers are either directly hosted by us or subcontracted with Kamatera . They can be located in America, Europe, India, Africa or the United Kingdom and they are subject to change without any notification.
Collecting information is a basic need most webmasters need to provide a better service. The usage of our services collect the following data:
- Default information: Each communication protocol defines default data that is is provided (client to server) when making an interaction. For example, when using the HTTP protocol, the folllowing header fields are transmitted.
- Information provided by you: such as personal data, files or messages.
- Actions: interactions with our services such as clicks and usage of features.
Usage of the Collected Information
We use the collected information for the following purposes:
- Internal record keeping for security.
- Calculation of statistics for increasing the quality and provide a better service.
- Contact you if necessary, but never for publicity or spam purposes.
Backup & Restore
We may restore the server in case of crash but we do not respond to specific user requests. If you erase data (files, messages, etc..) it will be lost.
Your personal information
We won't sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we are required by law to do so. We may only use your personal information to contact you in case of a problem.
You can request details or the deletion of your personal information.
The information contained in this website is only for common purposes. It is provided by us, and while we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, We make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event we will be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under my control. I have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
An effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly, however we take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily or permanently unavailable.